Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5678 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
johnpolo

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
SH3D not rendering anymore

I have the following setup

Mac OSX El Capitan
Retina 5K 27 inch
4GHc I7 Intel
32GB Memory
4GB GPU

I downloaded it from App Store a week ago. I designed 3 levels of a house from inside and out, including backyard. In the meanwhile, i added some models from your side, and tools as well, like export to HTML5, advanced rendering.

All of a sudden, i cannot get any rendering result. Rendering window comes up and loading icon spins couple of times then, it tries to render then it leaves me with a dark picture with couple of empty squares.

Tried,

- Removing the tools
- Maxing up the mem
- Uninstalling the whole app and re-installing it
- rendering simple designs

No result. The same thing is happening. Its been only one week and my whole effort is gone after trying to design a model for my customer
[Sep 25, 2016, 3:04:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: SH3D not rendering anymore

Maybe one of the models you imported has some problems to be rendered.
Did you try at another point of view?
Did you check if it bugs on a new home too?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 25, 2016, 9:54:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
oooollels

Österreich
Re: SH3D not rendering anymore

Hey I had the exact same problem.

what i found was that the "virtual visitor" had set it's eye height to more than 3 meters....

It is a bit weird because i could still see everything in the 3d view. but it wouldn't catch much during rendering.

anyhow i put it to 170 cm or so and it works again.

maybe checking the settings of the "virtual visitor" in the 3d menu will solve your problem...
[Oct 1, 2016, 4:19:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved