Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 38
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 31335 times and has 37 replies Next Thread
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
cafe ornament

My friends...after long time I came back with a new photo series of the project I named "cafe ornament" ... Here I try to combined architecture,design,rendering etc. I still try to experiment with indirect illumination which gives more photorealistic taste for me but much much longer rendering time of-course. I try to compensate this rendering time by using IPR algorithm /which run faster than bucket/... But disadvantage of IPR is that sometimes you can see that not everything is superantialiased. Here is the very first exterior image. /DB setting here is 4/

[Oct 2, 2016, 8:47:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia
Re: cafe ornament

technical parameters here...
made by 1.3.1 renderer
Algorithm IPR
GI path
DB 4
caustics 0
shininessShader silk
nLFD 250
Radius 1
pic size 8000x5333px
made by NVIDIA GeForce 930M in ASUS X555L
[Oct 2, 2016, 12:06:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

And time of calculations for this very great picture ? smile
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bdfd at Oct 2, 2016, 12:20:18 PM]
[Oct 2, 2016, 12:20:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

oh sorry...
11 hours 6 minutes
but your intel core i7 runs much faster....your time could be better
[Oct 2, 2016, 1:15:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

And here is the very hot second one...rendering finished right now... Yes yes yes.. the most beautiful here are my favorites Tatra T3 trams. Very typical for Slovak or Czech /and many more/ cities. /modeled by Arch V./...then I love the water....and oh...some building is there laughing

[Oct 2, 2016, 10:31:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Sooo nice! You played very well with reflections on the windows smile
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 3, 2016, 9:27:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Quite simply, Wow!
EnkoNyito
[Oct 3, 2016, 4:22:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Wow...
Thank you so so much guys...
I study professional renderings a lot and study some visual tricks they use to make images photorealistic. Reflections on the windows are one of them. So I am really happy that I made something like that. And the second trick is water. It is the toughest problem for rendering /or for my skills of rendering/. Because water is a/translucent b/reflective and c/wavy in one.... Sure there are genial creators here...but for me it was something really tough...
Here I made the same picture as previous...but not with IPR rendering but with BUCKET....
settings
BUCKET....BLACK-HARRIS....AA 2/4....size 1000x666px
Yes bucket is more smooth and really shiny...I love that shining materials on bucket rendering....much better then IPR...
But IPR is more detailed and really fast /which is good for very slow graphic cards like I have biggrin /

[Oct 3, 2016, 9:17:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

water and candles

[Oct 5, 2016, 9:01:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

after a time an external view on terrace with moon icon made by indirect light technique

[Oct 19, 2016, 6:19:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved