Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 38
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 31341 times and has 37 replies Next Thread
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: cafe ornament

and here is the image I try to render without technique of INDIRECT ILLUMINATION .... I use setting PATH 0 here
I prefer the second picture with the very light beige marble floor. applause
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Nov 20, 2016, 10:46:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Guys...I think that the sheen of marble floor depends on the angle of light rays... the result is the same for path0 or path1... Better result on path0 picture is not because of PATH setting but because of that light rays angle was much better for marble floor sheen...
[Nov 20, 2016, 1:36:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

sweet morning with sweethome3D and with two allover views on cafe ornament without the roof.....for better orientation

[Nov 21, 2016, 7:59:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

And this is the time to finish....Here I come with the very last images of Cafe ornament... here are pictures of lavatory of this project...hope you enjoyed and wrote some positive /or negative/ feed back .....see you in some of the next projects....may be....
image1
image2

image3

thanx for watching
Martin
[Nov 24, 2016, 9:58:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Even lavatory is a piece of art! smile
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 24, 2016, 10:16:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Excellent Martin. applause applause applause

Oh my God, with all these transparencies, we will be able to compare the sizes... tongue
But no, I am stupid, equality of the sexes...
All the same length !!! laughing laughing laughing
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Nov 25, 2016, 6:02:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

I was interrested in who will be the first with this style of comment laughing ....don't worry to compare... Don't be shy. Or...if you are 'small' wink you have private big toilette behind the black glass door.
[Nov 25, 2016, 12:40:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

@Emmanuel Puybaret....thank you very much for your comment. I am watching sh3d gallery from August and I have to say that quality of pictures enhance very fast. Lots of new members or old members produce very nice projects and some of them looks very proffesional. Wish you to have lots of new customers and hope I will be back with some new project too....
MartinSK
[Nov 27, 2016, 8:29:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved