Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 17393 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
okh
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Forum - profile - delete watch

I have ended up with many threads with watch/notification. Not a big problem as they end up in a separate mailbox. Deleting them one by one in the profile settings is a option, but will take a while.

Is there a way of removing the watch tag on all/many threads at the same time?

ok
[Oct 12, 2016, 9:07:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Forum - profile - delete watch

At the moment, the only easy way to delete all the watches of a forum user is with a SQL request in the Database. If you really want it, I can do it on your account. Just tell me.
Sorry, but proposing a better solution would require some modifications in the forum, and I'm not sure it's the most urgent thing sad
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 12, 2016, 4:21:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Thanks. Certainly not an urgent thing smile Mostly trying to find out whether I had missed something. Discovered a quicker workaround during a boring phone-meeting. Click delete > "open in a new tab". Then just "close other tabs" occasionally. ok
[Oct 12, 2016, 4:54:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Nice tip wink
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 12, 2016, 4:55:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved