Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 25
Posts: 25   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 17019 times and has 24 replies Next Thread
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Loft

Took a while but i am finally making some progress with this project, trying to keep a modern style but keeping older, slightly industrial feel. Let you decide.

Casual sitting area

Home Cinema, Kitchen and office are all under the mezzanine.

Home Cinema

Kitchen

Finally a view through the office area and the kitchen to the cinema

All pictures used are, as usual, previous projects.

Mike
[Nov 6, 2016, 3:58:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

.. keep a modern style but keeping older, slightly industrial feel.
And successfully so... ok
[Nov 6, 2016, 4:06:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you okh
[Nov 6, 2016, 4:22:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Great ! applause

A tropical garden on the roof and it will be your paradise... angel
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Nov 6, 2016, 5:22:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Mike...I am proud of you.
MSK
[Nov 7, 2016, 6:33:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you martin, high praise indeed.
The roof will happen soon bdfd
I had a little tweak with the office area, made myself a couple of book shelfs that match, or resemble, the desk.

In order to maintain the openness of the loft i have avoided walls between the various areas, here i have used 2 cabinets, back to back, to split the office from the dining area.

and the stain glass partition ( 8 windows) is just visible, separating the lounge area.
[Nov 12, 2016, 11:07:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
emonchan

Thailand

Hello Mike. Nice design. I am new to Sweet Home. I am trying to add porch/veranda to my front house. May I ask how it can be done using the software. Thank you Calvin
[Nov 13, 2016, 3:34:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Splendid ! applause
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Nov 13, 2016, 7:11:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Hi emonchan, welcome to the forum.
If the porch/veranda you wish to create is on the ground floor then simply click on the "create room" icon on the tool bar, then create the room freehand, when you modify the "room" bare in mind the check boxs for ceilings etc. Also worth remembering is that with rooms created on the ground level the floor has no depth, i use rooms created on the upper floors, which do have depth to export and import for making objects like cabinets plinths, ceilings with depth, to hide light fittings, flat roofs etc
[Nov 14, 2016, 9:11:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Started on the mezzanine now, 1 bathrrom complete. i did remove a wall to get the image.

Floor was an absolute pain, believe it or not there are 12 rooms in this 1 bathrrom, 10 of which were exported/imported to correctly texture the border, 1 with hidden ceiling and last 1 with hidden floor, paaaaaiiiiin, but i like it. smile
[Nov 14, 2016, 9:16:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 25   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved