Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5566 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
cocogabri

Italia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused SWEET HOME DONT RUN ON MAC 10.7.5 =JRELoadErroR=

hello,im gabriel,sorry for my english... i always used sweet home 3d on that mac with a free license,so i updated to the ultimate free version and then i bought on appstore a ultimate version with more 3d object, i paied 15 euros

The app dont run.

Startup always appears the message

JRELoadError

sad

please anyone can help me
[Oct 26, 2016, 9:52:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad Re: SWEET HOME DONT RUN ON MAC 10.7.5 =JRELoadErroR=

Sorry, but I didn't find out yet how to fix this JRELoadError issue that rarely happens. Maybe it will be fixed with the latest version of Java 8 that will be bundled with the next version of Sweet Home 3D distributed on the Mac App Store, but I can't guarantee this. The free version doesn't have this issue because it uses Java 6 under Mac OS X (see this thread about the Mac App Version history).
The only thing I could advise is either to reinstall your system from scratch, or at least upgrade it to a more recent version of Mac OS X. But even these quite extreme solutions might not solve your issue. What computer do you use?
In all cases, keep in mind that you can always ask a refund from Apple and get more objects for the free version here.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 27, 2016, 12:33:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved