Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7388 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
AngeloFolle

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
when the program is reset

Hello everyone,
I’m using this program about 3 years and I have only one problem: at one point it blocks-turn off and RESET. And I mean that disappear all imported models. And it happened about a dozen times or maybe more.

It just happens to me? crying

maybe they have already spoken, but I don’t find the discussion on forum. Someone can help me understand what it is that I'm wrong?
My Operating system is Windows 10, the program sweet home 3d 2016 (the last) .

Thank you

(translation italian-english by google)

Salve a tutti,
uso questo programma da circa 3 anni e ho un solo problema: a un certo punto si blocca-si spegne-si RESETTA. E intendo che scompaiono tutti i modelli importati. E mi è successo circa una decina di volte o forse di più.

Succede solo a me?

magari ne hanno già parlato ma non trovo la discussione. qualcuno può aiutarmi a capire cos'è che sbaglio?

Grazie
[Oct 28, 2016, 1:21:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: when the program is reset

Do you use the Online version or the installer version?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 28, 2016, 1:30:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AngeloFolle

Italy

installer version
[Oct 31, 2016, 7:53:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Under Windows 10, imported furniture and textures are stored in the folder C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D where user is your login.
Maybe you have a tool on your computer that cleans your data folder? Does it happen on a regular basis (every day, every week...)?
[Oct 31, 2016, 3:02:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AngeloFolle

Italy

i just use CCleaner Free (three times a week), but the cleanliness does not coincide with the occurrence of the reset.
The program SH3D is reset about 6 months or 3.
[Oct 31, 2016, 3:34:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AngeloFolle

Italy

For the record: the problem is not solved. I'm quite tired of this.

please, I would like to know if someone has a solution.
[Dec 26, 2018, 2:27:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Sorry, you shouldn't hope to recover data you lost 3 months ago.
Did you check that the content of the folder C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D changes when you import some furniture? If it's the case, it means that Sweet Home 3D works correctly and the program doesn't remove any of the imported furniture unless you delete them from the catalog.
Anyway, if you want to backup the imported furniture, you could also create some furniture libraries with the plug-in ExportToSH3F.
[Jan 8, 2019, 2:12:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AngeloFolle

Italy

Thanks,
i will do in this way
[Jan 14, 2019, 3:39:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved