Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4876 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
AngeloFolle

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
when the program is reset

Hello everyone,
I’m using this program about 3 years and I have only one problem: at one point it blocks-turn off and RESET. And I mean that disappear all imported models. And it happened about a dozen times or maybe more.

It just happens to me? crying

maybe they have already spoken, but I don’t find the discussion on forum. Someone can help me understand what it is that I'm wrong?
My Operating system is Windows 10, the program sweet home 3d 2016 (the last) .

Thank you

(translation italian-english by google)

Salve a tutti,
uso questo programma da circa 3 anni e ho un solo problema: a un certo punto si blocca-si spegne-si RESETTA. E intendo che scompaiono tutti i modelli importati. E mi è successo circa una decina di volte o forse di più.

Succede solo a me?

magari ne hanno già parlato ma non trovo la discussione. qualcuno può aiutarmi a capire cos'è che sbaglio?

Grazie
[Oct 28, 2016 1:21:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: when the program is reset

Do you use the Online version or the installer version?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 28, 2016 1:30:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    http://www.eteks.com [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AngeloFolle

Italy

installer version
[Oct 31, 2016 7:53:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Under Windows 10, imported furniture and textures are stored in the folder C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D where user is your login.
Maybe you have a tool on your computer that cleans your data folder? Does it happen on a regular basis (every day, every week...)?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 31, 2016 3:02:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    http://www.eteks.com [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AngeloFolle

Italy

i just use CCleaner Free (three times a week), but the cleanliness does not coincide with the occurrence of the reset.
The program SH3D is reset about 6 months or 3.
[Oct 31, 2016 3:34:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2017 eTeks - All rights reserved