Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7354 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Randomname1337

Saudi Arabia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Can't open

Hello, I have been experiencing this error since almost a week now. I first did my computer lab assignment which the teacher told us to do, however, when I tried opening it, it gave me the error 'can't open: computer lab project'. I gave up with this message and decided to do another one, but it also gave me the same error again. Help please
[Oct 31, 2016, 6:16:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Can't open

Please send me your file, I'll have a look at it.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 2, 2016, 2:46:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
trina29

Philippines
smile Re: Can't open

Great Day. Newbie here. Can please Someone help me. Im experiencing the same Issue. Everytime I tried to open the file there is a pop up icon saying file cannot be open. Tried to open the file in my Laptop (windows10) & dekstop (windows7) still cannot open file. Thank you in advance.
[Feb 1, 2018, 11:08:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Send me your file, I'll have a look.

By the way, no need to pollute the forum with a double post.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 2, 2018, 10:53:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
trina29

Philippines

Hi Sir., i already send the file to your email. Thank you!
[Feb 4, 2018, 9:30:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
2001bugaboo

Canada

Hi there, I have same problem after download 'Korean" translation. as soon as down load the file, 3d changed weird icons couldn't read. so I deleted the Korean language file, since that I couldn't open .
[Mar 14, 2018, 9:33:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved