Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8445 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
JoshuaNathanson

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Importing People with Texture Maps

Hi All,
I use SH3D to make mock-ups for art exhibitions in galleries and museums. I've been using the Reallusion People pack to populate my scenes. But I would like to be using people that are a little more realistic and minimal.

I've been able to find some pretty good models of people but I'm never able to get them to import with their textures mapped properly. Can someone please give me some advice?

Or does anyone know where I can find models of people that will import easily into SH3D?

Thanks!!!
Joshua
[Nov 11, 2016, 9:30:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Re: Importing People with Texture Maps

Hi Joshua, check THIS link, Dorin and Mazoola and Kevin go to some length explaining quite a bit about importing and texture issues.
[Nov 12, 2016, 11:14:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JoshuaNathanson

United States
Re: Importing People with Texture Maps

Hey! Thanks for the link. That helped answer some questions. :-)
[Nov 18, 2016, 3:29:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved