Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8201 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Gryphbear

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Importing DAZ3D Models into Sweet Home?

Is it possible? I can at least import the base figure - but - unfortunately, the textures just do NOT come along with it.

And I'm not sure what I need to do. I wanted to import random DAZ3D Models I create in DAZ3D into Sweet Home - at least a couple models to make the place I'm creating less empty. lol.

Help?
[Nov 18, 2016, 10:41:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Importing DAZ3D Models into Sweet Home?

Could you give the URL of a 3D model that didn't work?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 19, 2016, 5:07:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gryphbear

USA
Re: Importing DAZ3D Models into Sweet Home?

Not really - sorry :( It's basically Michael 4 with Freak Injections, etc in the latest DAZ 3D version.

I guess I'm not sure HOW to even export it correctly, so a way to import it to OBJ - or to DAE. (Although I've tried both, the DAE version supposedly isn't supported when I try to import it as a .dae file. I'm not sure if the .Dae export options are just clicked wrong.)

As an OBJ file, it imports the model - with everything - except texture. So I'm doing something right there - except the texture parts.
[Nov 20, 2016, 12:35:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved