Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 216
Posts: 216   Pages: 22   [ Previous Page | 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 589299 times and has 215 replies Next Thread
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Photo-video rendering plug-in

For the moment, the YafaRay rendering engine is not compatible with these light panels.
I'm using your panel lights all over the place, so I guess I shall just have to be patient.

There will no longer be the ambient lighting slider or the display of the estimated remaining time that is not very reliable.
Please don't ditch this. It's not entirely reliable, but it's in fact fairly close to accurate under the right circumstanses.
It predicted 79 hours for rendering this image, and it took 72.

cec
[Dec 22, 2019, 8:31:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

@Ceciliabr

I'm using your panel lights all over the place, so I guess I shall just have to be patient.
I hope that Emmanuel Puybaret will take into account my request concerning an xml example file using light panels, opaque light spheres and caustic photons because the documentation of YafaRay does not detail it which complicates their implementation.

Please don't ditch this. It's not entirely reliable, but it's in fact fairly close to accurate under the right circumstanses.
Keeping the display of the estimated remaining time, it will surely be necessary to modify the size of the photo panel so that it is not too large on a standard screen.

Beautiful Christmas tree!

Enko
----------------------------------------
EnkoNyito
[Dec 24, 2019, 3:05:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

it will surely be necessary to modify the size of the photo panel so that it is not too large on a standard screen.
What is a standard screen? 1080p?
[Dec 25, 2019, 11:55:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

it will surely be necessary to modify the size of the photo panel so that it is not too large on a standard screen.
What is a standard screen? 1080p?
A medium-sized screen.

Finally, the height of the photo panel is acceptable while keeping the display of the estimated remaining time. ;-)
EnkoNyito
[Dec 28, 2019, 2:03:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

PhotoVideoRendering-1.9 plug-in
- added a rendering engine selector (simple photo panel)
- compatibility with the YafaRay rendering plug-in (version 1.0)

EnkoNyito
EnkoNyito
[Feb 13, 2020, 8:57:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Congratulations EnkoNyito! smile

If possible, I would suggest that you post a SH3D demo file in Ticket #18 that will show most of your settings (maybe with some explaining texts in the plan when necessary). The documents you wrote are certainly appreciated, but demos can help to show quickly how it works.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 14, 2020, 5:02:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Enko,

Indeed, beautiful and very practical. It works well under Windows 10 pro, will test in coming days, weeks.

Thank you very much!!! 🍾🍾🍾
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Feb 14, 2020, 8:33:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Emmanuel, Hans, thank you very much! wink

If possible, I would suggest that you post a SH3D demo file in Ticket #18 that will show most of your settings (maybe with some explaining texts in the plan when necessary). The documents you wrote are certainly appreciated, but demos can help to show quickly how it works.

Here is a SH3D demo file for using the plug-in with new light sources and image-based lighting (sky with texture).

SunFlow rendering (Ambient Occlusion + sky lighting enabled)

EnkoNyito
EnkoNyito
[Edit 1 times, last edit by enkonyito at Apr 6, 2020, 4:50:55 PM]
[Apr 3, 2020, 9:37:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

For the opaque light panels, it was necessary to apply a specific material to them so that they work with YafaRay.

Regarding the demand for automatic light panels, those that are off during the day keep their glow effect. Is it annoying for you?

If this is too annoying, only an unviewable light panel will be available in automatic mode.
EnkoNyito
[May 25, 2020, 2:27:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
s_koch

DE

Here is a SH3D demo file for using the plug-in with new light sources and image-based lighting (sky with texture).

Dear Enko,
may I ask as a Newbie in this Software:
Do really mean that IBL is possible with SW3D.
As far as I know, for IBL usage and renderings, the sky-picture should be a hdri (32bit).
But such hdri´s are not useable in SW3D, right?

So, how is this IBL been done, is it really based on the sky pictures pixels?

By the way:
Many thanks for your phantastic support, here in the forum!
[May 25, 2020, 2:30:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 216   Pages: 22   [ Previous Page | 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved