Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4204 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Lunovis

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Wireframes in 2D View

Hello everybody,

I am using SH3D as a planning tool for my new house project. I like the very easy and fast way of contructing walls, measuring length etc. No other open source CAD tool was so efficient as SH3D.

I even want to plan my electrics with SH3D and build my own library for that. Pittyful, the textures of the furniture in 2D view overlay the small socket, switch symbols and cables. So I look for a set of clean and simple wireframe furnitures, that mark the dimensions but don't say much about wood, stone, plastic material and all that extra stuff I do not need to communicate in a 2D plan.

Is there any switch to disable textures in 2D View or does anybody know a library with wireframe furnitures?

Thanks for any hint!
Matthias
[Jan 3, 2017, 9:00:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Wireframes in 2D View

I'm not aware of such a library, but about electrical symbols, maybe you could rather use this library designed by Dorin.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 8, 2017, 3:42:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Wireframes in 2D View

Create a different level for the furniture, so you can hide it when you don't need it.
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jan 8, 2017, 4:36:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved