Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 24
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7881 times and has 23 replies Next Thread
perlexotik

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Heart house

Special project done in collaboration with a contributor of Sweet Home 3D.

[Jan 7, 2017 4:30:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/SweetHome3dCreaDecoDeFlo [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: Heart house

Like this. Using the shape is one thing, but more interesting is that the room layout seems to have a lot of potential. Keep posting... ok
[Jan 7, 2017 5:56:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

nice... interesting... I like it too love struck
[Jan 7, 2017 8:59:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

Very romantic!

I like.

Cec
[Jan 7, 2017 10:36:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    http://cecprojects.wordpress.com [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

If you want to try to layout this kind of weird house, you can find a heart house here wink
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 8, 2017 3:30:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    http://www.eteks.com [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BettyGreene

United States

Amazing! Liked it.
[Jan 11, 2017 12:59:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
perlexotik

Thank you all!

Emmanuel, this project is inspired by yours and based on a geometric heart to facilitate the layout.

Here is the bathroom.

[Jan 13, 2017 7:08:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/SweetHome3dCreaDecoDeFlo [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

FRANCE

[Moderated post: bdfd, the ironic tone of your posts goes way too far and upsets many users in the forum. Please, stop it!]
with W10 64b 1709 (16.299.125) / Core i7-4790 - RAM 16 MB / GeForce GTX770 2 Go Full HD
sh3d 5.6 with java 1.8.0_144 & java3D 1.6.0
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Jan 15, 2017 8:04:23 AM]
[Jan 13, 2017 7:30:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
perlexotik

BDFD or should I say "I criticize everything and everyone".
I invite you to realize an arrangement decorated with tastes, to make a controlled lighting as well as end up with pictures of good quality.
You are strong to criticize the projects of other users of Sweet Home 3D but it would be necessary to be able to propose something other than your planet Mars.
Anyway it is those who speak the most who do the least!

Notice to moderators, if this kind of remarks were to happen again I do not see the usefulness of staying on the forum to be harassed.
[Jan 14, 2017 3:51:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/SweetHome3dCreaDecoDeFlo [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Well said perlexotik.
This will be my last post until bdfd's remark, which is basically taking the p***, is deleted.
[Jan 14, 2017 4:50:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2017 eTeks - All rights reserved