Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2744 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Tenshirock

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How can I do this ?

Hello,

I'm trying to create a room which look like this :

http://www.noelshack.com/2017-02-1483988933-img-0779.jpg

How could I do it ?
Especially the inclined wall?

Thanks
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Jan 9, 2017, 8:19:55 PM]
[Jan 9, 2017, 7:11:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: How can I do this ?

Have a look at Véronique Puybaret's excellent blog post: How to design a sloping ceiling with a window - that might be what you want. ok
[Jan 9, 2017, 8:33:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Tenshirock

France

So I already read that tutorial but I can't manage to follow this line :
"Open a new file and create a simple inclined wall, with an angle approximately equal to the sloping ceiling one. "
How can I create a simple inclined wall ? When I try to create a wall there's no option to incline it .
[Jan 9, 2017, 8:37:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Edit the wall's properties (e.g. by double-clicking the wall, or select several and use Plan->Modify wall(s)) and use "sloping wall" entering different start and end heights. ok
[Jan 9, 2017, 8:45:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

And by the way, you may also want to have a look at thread 5953 and the threads linked there for more about calculating sloping walls accurately. Good luck. ok
[Jan 9, 2017, 8:49:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved