Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4961 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
senomesig

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Can't open file

Hi together,

thanks for this great program, I enjoy it very much! Unfortunately my computer crashed, and now SH3D says, it can't open the file. This is a catastrophe, I spent days working on this file sad
[Jan 17, 2017, 1:02:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Can't open file

If you use Sweet Home 3D under Windows, check in the subfolders of C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D\work (where user is your login) if there are some files starting by open and ending with .sweethome3d. If such files exist, copy the most recent one, change its extension by .sh3d and try to open it with Sweet Home 3D.
If you're under Mac OS X, you should rather search in the subfolder Library/Application Support eTeks/Sweet Home 3D/work of your user folder and if you're under Linux, in the subfolder .eteks/sweethome3d/work of your user folder.
If this didn't help, send me your file, I'll check if I can recover something.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 17, 2017, 9:04:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
senomesig

applause Re: Can't open file

WohoOoOo!!!! It worked!! Almost everthing is there again, I'm so happy I'm going to spend you a virtual beer!!! biggrin

Thank you very much!!

Have a nice time!!!
[Jan 17, 2017, 10:32:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved