Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3954 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
ljllemaire

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Screen configuration

Good Afternoon,
I installed Sweet Home on windows 10
The menu appears very small
The list of furniture is not readable

Looking for help

Thanks
[Jan 20, 2017, 2:14:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Screen configuration

I guess you tried Sweet Home 3D on a HiDPI screen. Please read this article and this thread for solutions.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 20, 2017, 5:16:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ljllemaire

France

Great, thanks a lot
Problem solved
dancing
[Jan 21, 2017, 5:39:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ljllemaire

France
sad Re: Screen configuration

I was over optimistic,

after closing and re-opening the app, I got now a huge font, which make again the menu not readable.

If you could help me It will be great

Thanks
[Jan 21, 2017, 7:37:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

You must have encountered the same issue as Miker777. You think you closed the application but actually, it wasn't completely closed and half reinitialized when you open an other document. While waiting for a new version that will fix this issue, I would suggest to wait a few more seconds before opening another document and/or restart your computer.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 21, 2017, 8:04:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved