Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3837 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Wololo

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
after creating -1 level (cellar), the level is almost invisible in 3D view

Hi,

I have created a cellar level for my house. The house has already a level 0 and a level 1.
The 2D view (top of workspace) works fine as usual.
The 3D view (bottom of workspace) works strange. I can see the walls and objects i have created, but I cannot see the floor of the cellar level, see this picture :

I can only see the beginning of stairs, and only a part of my oil tanks. All the rest is hidden by the floor of level 0.
My level -1 starts at -240cm, my level0 starts at 0cm.
Can anyone help ? I may have missed an obvious option or checkbox, but I can't find anything.

Thanks !

SH3D version 5.3 beta12
[Jan 22, 2017, 2:22:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Re: after creating -1 level (cellar), the level is almost invisible in 3D view

I have just recreated your 2 levels as you desribe and i can see nothing wrong there, i know it sounds obvious, but, judging by the fact that the beer barrels have created thier own cutouts,have you created a floor in the cellar? Also, if you hide the floor on your 0 level can you then see the cellar clearly?
[Jan 22, 2017, 7:14:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Wololo

Re: after creating -1 level (cellar), the level is almost invisible in 3D view

If I set the level0 as invisible, it doesn't change the situation, it is like in my screenshot in my initial message.
FYI, I have created floors (levels -1;0;1) and walls, but no rooms.
[Jan 22, 2017, 9:04:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Wololo

smile > Solved > Re: after creating -1 level (cellar), the level is almost invisible in 3D view > Solved

Ow I think i got the reason why i had a strange 3D view.
The issue disapperead just after I created the "last" wall of the level -1. I mean one of the four walls which are the border to the outside world.
It may be because my level was not "closed" enough, that I was not able to get a proper 3D view.

[Jan 22, 2017, 10:23:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved