Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3010 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
mfehr

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
3DS import fails from USM configurator

Hi,

I have some furniture from USM Haller. They have a configurator that exports various CAD formats, including 3DS. Unfortunately, the configuration cannot be imported with Sweet Home 3D. Any idea how I can import my own configuration of USM furniture?

The configurator is found here: http://www.usm.com/en-gb/configurator/configurator/
[Jan 30, 2017 1:51:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 3DS import fails from USM configurator

I couldn't import a 3DS model exported from this web site too, but I could convert it to OBJ format with FBX converter. As this lead to a huge OBJ file for a relatively simple shape, I just wonder if it's really worth it that I look further why the original 3DS file couldn't be imported in Sweet Home 3D sad
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 30, 2017 3:15:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    http://www.eteks.com [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2017 eTeks - All rights reserved