Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4154 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
terrible mad rendering in 5.4 version!!

Can somebody help me please. I upgrade my sh3d to 5.4 version and look what happened. This is the picture I made in 5.3 version
And now I try to made the same one in 5.4 version... and this is the terrible result
Look at the floor or windows or wooden cabinet... Textures completely destroyed!!!! crying crying crying crying . What to do???? On 3D view I still have the same texture look like before. But the renderer is mad!!!!
[Feb 2, 2017, 8:12:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia
Re: terrible mad rendering in 5.4 version!!

OK problem resolved... I reinstalled it back to 5.3 version...
[Feb 2, 2017, 8:42:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

As the global tint of the texture seems correct, this makes me think that the texture isn't completely ignored just not correctly mapped confused sad
Could you send me a simplified version of your .sh3d file showing the problem please?

By the way, very nice images! smile
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 2, 2017, 9:22:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Hello Emmanuel. Thank you very much.
Not sure if I understand but I am working on it. I mean you need the project file.. Not sure where the problem is. yes I will send it to you. When I reinstalled it back to 5.3 version everything is OK now. Maybe it's a combination of two different problems. I bought new comp with 4K display... And 4k display+5.4 version=problem... I am not sure...
[Feb 2, 2017, 9:43:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I think you tried to render your image with Enko Nyito plug-in, and should rather use his latest Photo-video rendering plug-in.
I'm going to update the plug-ins page accordingly.

For HiDPI screen issues, please look here.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 2, 2017, 10:17:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

OOOOh... Thank you.. Yes interior pictures I still made by Enko Nyito's plugin because it runs a little faster on my comp. Yes.... there could be the problem...
Heh...and the second problem... 4k display. I read a lot of threads here but I am really not sure how to change the settings. I am able to made projects with small icons and small text. I hope you understand. It's not problem.. But sure... bigger could be better smile
[Feb 2, 2017, 10:27:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

aaaaah... sorry I missed your link.... I see it now
[Feb 2, 2017, 10:40:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved