Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 13
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2711 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
okh
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Indicate price in furniture list

Okh, nice attempt!
Oh well, pretty close smile. See, that is what happens when you unleash xml on lawyers who do not understand the context. I shall be looking forward to playing with more 'stuff'... And the result will probably be even more silly questions. Thanks! ok
[Mar 5, 2018 10:25:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

.. more silly questions...
Actually, no. Thanks again, it was almost too easy to make it work. And just copy/paste items to spreadsheet had no hiccups. Interesting, also like the VAT calculation. Had to smile when I noticed that it was Feature request no 7. While I think this is a potentially useful feature, I also realise that there may be some considerations in terms of how to implement as default. But now I know it is already there - and will use it. Thanks. ok

[Mar 6, 2018 12:48:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

And groups are presented with sums of all prices. Impressive! This already works beyond expectations.

My vote would probably be letting user enter prices directly from SH3D and not rely on FurnitureLibraryEditor. IF you were to implement, that is. I appreciate the comments you have made on this before, but maybe a separate implementation through a plug-in that could:

de-comment/set a default currency in DefaultUserPreferences.properties
Add model information:
information='' (maybe even linkable ->8330?)
price=' '
valueAddedTaxPercentage=''
currency='EUR'

Clearly some caveats would be in order, but now that I have tried, it really gets quite tempting... It is almost a shame not to make use of this feature that is already implemented, and my guess is that an interface would be popular. Here with dummy models for wall paper and floorboards to include in the calculation.

ok

[Mar 6, 2018 4:10:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2018 eTeks - All rights reserved