Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 17
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12156 times and has 16 replies Next Thread
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Out of town house

I started this project as a single floor property, but then i saw a really nice staircase on sketchup, so, heres the result.

Look forward to reading your thoughts. smile

Mike
[Feb 5, 2017, 11:05:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Re: Out of town house

Forgot THIS link
[Feb 5, 2017, 11:07:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TommoLeo

Brasil

Hey Miker, really nice work, I loved the shape of the house, it's unusual and peerfect! This sunroom is awesome, how did you do this glass ceiling? :3
[Feb 5, 2017, 5:16:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Mike...really nice.... agree with TommoLeo that shape of the house is inspiring. love struck
[Feb 5, 2017, 8:19:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you both.

TommoLeo, the glass ceiling was originally a wall made clear in 3d view, exported and tilted during import.

Corrected a few errors in wall and roof alignment also added wall and floor textures to the rooms.

Pics will follow but probably not till next weekend, away again sad

In the mean time heres a new LINK to view the project.
[Feb 5, 2017, 9:00:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Got a couple of rooms completed now and also added an office to the ground floor.

Ground floor plan

2 images of the kitchen

this one is rendered prior to sorting out the ding room,

which now looks like this

Stairs up to the 1st floor

1st floor plan

And finally the stairs on the 1st floor

Mike
[Feb 12, 2017, 12:45:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

A view of the dining area as seen from the conservatory

I did change the "shininess of the small rattan table after getting this image.
Mike
[Feb 17, 2017, 5:06:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Yup, I think I could live there. Easily. Nice one. smile
[Feb 17, 2017, 7:23:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you okh, cant imagine a better comment than that. biggrin

Made a few changes to the kitchen as the black and white seemed a bit dated, heres the result as seen through the breakfast bar.

The wall tiles and cabinets should be white but seem grey to me, no idea why. The border is from an image i found floating in the ether, applied it to small walls then imported as furniture.

Mike
[Feb 19, 2017, 1:33:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Couple more images to share, this time of the sitting room and its large fish tank.

[Feb 24, 2017, 5:10:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved