Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2716 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
MovingDude

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad Basement in 3D View

I'm having trouble seeing the basement in the 3D 'flying around' view. I can see down the stairway from the main floor, but only immediately around the stairs (a very narrow view).

In the video here: this Sean seems to be getting an unobstructed view of his basement. Is that because he's pushed the elevation of the basement up to ground level? Or is there some other way of seeing in there?

I can attach/send a file if my explanation is unclear or viewing it would help.

Very cool tool this Sweet Home 3D. You might even say, it's sweet... unless that's been overused since last century. smile
[Feb 25, 2017, 2:37:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MovingDude

Re: Basement in 3D View

One thing I left out...

This is with "Display all Levels" selected in the 3D view.
[Feb 25, 2017, 5:00:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Hi MovingDude
It looks like Sean has changed the wall transparency to enable this type of view - 3D View > modify 3D View > and slide to the right.
I have a feeling that this only applies to walls above ground level, though i am not sure, which might be why he changed the floor elevation.
Mike
[Feb 25, 2017, 7:26:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MovingDude

Yeah, you may be right, but it's definitely hard to tell. Thanks for the reply.
[Feb 26, 2017, 2:26:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved