Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 84
Posts: 84   Pages: 9   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 40305 times and has 83 replies Next Thread
nschoot

Nederland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 3d View suddenly impossibly slow

Maybe this helps others, but when I completely hide the Plan pane, the 3d view window suddenly is a LOT faster.

So, when I drag the divider between the 3d view and the plan view completely up, to hide the plan view, performance dramatically INCREASES... It's a bit counter-intuitive and it suggests that the 3d drawing is not the problem, but the 2d is...
[Apr 15, 2018 9:06:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
picmau

what about the efficiency and quality of the results, using recording programs of what you see on the monitor as for example obs, camtasia studii , screencast-o-matic
[May 28, 2018 11:10:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
picmau

...I have to do a projection of the video presentation of the project I made with Sw3d and the sweet home 3d video generation program at the best quality requires 420 hours !! I do not know how to do...
[May 28, 2018 11:15:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
tootechnical

USA

Wow! Usually 99% of the time when trying to find a fix for something, I'm never successful. When searching for and finding this feed while trying to fix the error of "Direct X" failing and needing updating in Windows 10, I gave this a shot and it worked. However, instead of the 5.5 installer I used the new download 5.7.

I did exactly what you spelled out:
For people not used to commands, this can be achieved this way:
- Press <Windows> + R keys
- Type cmd and press <enter> key
- Drag and drop the icon of the installer SweetHome3D-5.5-windows.exe in the command window (except I used the 5.7 downloaded installer)
- Type a space in the cmd window
- Copy /os.arch=x86 /j3d.version=1.5.2 and paste it in the cmd window
- Press <enter> key.

PERFECT!!
Thank you for all your help!
[Jun 10, 2018 1:46:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    http://honeybyrd.com [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 84   Pages: 9   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2018 eTeks - All rights reserved