Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 18
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 19281 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
national geographic

Oh yes yes yes...new thread here....
Welcome to the story I created my way... This is not about creating beautiful buildings and houses.... This is the story mostly about rendering and photo editing....
This is the story about THE NATURE.....
Welcome to the tropical laguna with a lot of 3D trees /I use 373 trees and plant models now and I hope it's not finish/ some animals and biologists somewhere there in the forest....
So...the story started.....it is 8:00 AM and we are arriving to the heart of the mother nature. The only one way how to travel to this paradise is helicopter. And that's the best moment to create the very first picture of this paradise ....

There's nothing to see... only chlorophyll,clear water and in the next picture in the morning sun we can see some fighting hippopotamuses and very simple central building for biologists here in laguna.

We alight and start to marching through the jungle to the simple central building we can see far away in the next picture... The forest scenery in morning sun looks magical...

But what happen? We were not marching straight to the building but we wanted to see some beautiful fauna of this paradise. And we were lucky. We found small lake with some flamencos and big red crowned crane.... Oh where is my camera? I have to make the picture....

This was very amazing experience with wild birds but we spend a lots of time here. Look up to the sky. The sun is rising up...

Thanks God we were not so far from our trip destination and the central building is really close.... Only to cross this bay...

to be continued ...
[Apr 15, 2017, 10:44:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Re: national geographic

Great ! applause

I like the views from the drone. angel

But I prefer these from the ground... cool
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Apr 15, 2017, 10:51:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Sorry...a little mistake here... this is the link to the last picture in full HD.... This is the picture of the first part I love the most...
http://www.mediafire.com/view/ccue0cqcw9aecl9...2C43_picsart2_polarr2.png
[Apr 15, 2017, 11:54:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

The third picture looks like a scenery from the movie Jurassic park ! applause
---
[Apr 16, 2017, 10:09:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Hmmm....jurassic park... good idea
But....what's going on here in my nature paradise?..... Oh my God... While we are going through the water....the tropical rain starts to run....

And the rain is stronger and stronger. To live in tropics is really tough. But thanx God.... the central building is here

[Apr 16, 2017, 3:10:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Wonderful images again Martin, lovely work. Judging by the landscape and the rain , could well be Malaysia.
Love the 4th image with the storks and flamingos, but for me, the 5th image with the sunlighht through the trees..... Excellent!
Bravo smile
Mike
[Apr 16, 2017, 3:34:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Thank Mike....thank you perlexotic..... Yes, I would love to have a day with not 24 but with 26 hours to make this pictures better... smile
here I come with some new creations...
the first one is the view of all project. The point of view is 100 meters above the project

and the same view....without the textures

and here are some new or old pictures I tried to make it again but with the new look

[Apr 28, 2017, 6:01:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Yes, I would love to have a day with not 24 but with 26 hours to make this pictures better... smile
Simple !
You must go to Venus : the day is longer than the year !!! laughing
Be careful, atmospheric pressure = 9,3×106 Pa and temperature = 460 °C devilish

I like the second picture, it seems like the first but after a volcanic eruption... biggrin
---
[Apr 28, 2017, 6:28:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hal9000
Advanced Member

Spain

The view without textures is a bit like a picture taken with an IR camera, like this one...

If a long walk every day were healthy, mailmen would be immortal. tongue
[Edit 3 times, last edit by hal9000 at Apr 28, 2017, 11:26:43 AM]
[Apr 28, 2017, 10:14:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Or the first morning with frost and ice crystals. Looks very nice! ok
[Apr 28, 2017, 10:30:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved