Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 18
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4892 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
Nio

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
love struck not showing modifying panels

first of all thank you for this great software....

but I'm having a some problem in that software hope you could help me to fix it ..

when I trying to modify walls, modify rooms, modify furniture, modify Text and modifying anything the panel is can't appear and also facing problem to use textures, text and colors ...
I don't understand what should I do to fix it ..

by the way I didn't do any lock any base plan and I also try to reinstall it many times to fix that problem

and I'm using sweet home 3d version 5.4 Java version 1.8.0_51
Windows7 32bit

please respond fast as will
I will be very delightful if you help me to fix it ....
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Apr 15, 2017, 6:27:24 PM]
[Apr 15, 2017, 4:51:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Nio

Re: not showing modifying panels

sorry I'm leaving that forum
I joined it because I really need help and I thought you all are very helpful and brilliant and you should help me to fix it but you didn't even notice what I was asking for ...? and that forum proved meaningless for me ...
but its okk ... you give me really helpful software expect I can't able to modify anything and use colors , textures and texts ..

thank-you ..
[Apr 18, 2017, 2:46:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Nio,
I am not sure to understand your issue... and maybe I am not the only one. Don't be impatient, anyway.
What's happen when you "select all"? Can't you use any of the "modify..." menu items?
[Apr 22, 2017, 5:07:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Nio

after when i make wall then I select that wall and go to plan and select modify wall but the box (panel) of modify wall which is appear by clicking (modify wall < plan ) is not showing modify wall panel

I mean I can't able to use modify walls also modify furniture , modify room cos the panel (box) is not showing (appearing) but only modify level is working I mean showing its panel

and I didn't do base lock and I do everything systematic ..

if you still didn't understand ..ask it I will again try to explain you ..
[Apr 22, 2017, 8:03:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

after when i make wall then I select that wall and go to plan and select modify wall but the box (panel) of modify wall which is appear by clicking (modify wall < plan ) is not showing modify wall panel

I mean I can't able to use modify walls also modify furniture , modify room cos the panel (box) is not showing (appearing) but only modify level is working I mean showing its panel

and I didn't do base lock and I do everything systematic ..

if you still didn't understand ..ask it I will again try to explain you ..
Send us screenshots please !

smile
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Apr 23, 2017, 6:12:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Yes, send a screenshot... I have never heard something like that.
[Apr 23, 2017, 10:15:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Nio

screenshot of what ...
if the dialog box of modify walls and the other modify panels is not showing after I clicking it ...

maybe I can explain you by a little video clip but I don't know how to I send you clip .... cos I'm new here and don't know how to I use this forum ..
[Apr 23, 2017, 3:27:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Nio

can I mail you the clip for showing my problem ..?
[Apr 23, 2017, 4:57:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

can I mail you the clip for showing my problem ..?
You can send a video to a fileserver like mediafire, imgbox, ...

Don't forget to take the direct link...

smile
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Apr 23, 2017, 7:15:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Nio

sorry I don't have mediafire Ac ..
[Apr 25, 2017, 1:25:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved