Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 11
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7742 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
TungstenE2

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
how do I move a level?

Hi,

how do I move a level?

I have tried as described here:
http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,6687#29155

But I do not have a numeric box available in the modify level window.

Please help. I have version 5.4

thx
[Apr 24, 2017, 6:32:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: how do I move a level?

Please give more details about what you mean by "I do not have a numeric box". Can't you edit the elevation of each level, one after the other? Is a control disabled and you don't understand why?
Did you read also my answer or what didn't you understand in that answer?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 25, 2017, 8:07:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Hi,
how do I move a level?
I have tried as described here:
http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,6687#29155
But I do not have a numeric box available in the modify level window.
Please help. I have version 5.4
thx
Hi,

hummm, I see that you want (I hope). biggrin

When you have ONE level, you cannot 'move' (or elevate) this level.
You must add a new level and a new tab appears (level 0 and the new level 1).
Now, you can double-click on level 0 and update the datas...

smile
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bdfd at Apr 25, 2017, 8:20:16 AM]
[Apr 25, 2017, 8:19:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TungstenE2

I have 4 levels. The last added level is the ground an needs to go to the lowest level. The arrows to move the levels are disabled.

Please see screenshot.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2X_7NI9zMovWTRhbkxvQl9USzQ

What am I doing wrong?
[Apr 25, 2017, 7:25:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TungstenE2

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2X_7NI9zMovZlR3NDkwOVdTcDg
[Apr 25, 2017, 7:26:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Maybe I miss something, but why do you not just enter a different value for 0 Grundstück + UG? If you enter, say, 100cm (instead of 1048cm) the level should drop automatically.

ok

PS The comma in 1,048 is a bit confusing, comma is a thousands separator that comes with the English language. If you change to German, French, or something, the numbers will make more sense.
[Apr 25, 2017, 7:47:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TungstenE2

thx, I did not set the elevation. Original language was german, but I wanted to check why I did not have the mentioned numeric box and changed language.

Will try to change the elevation, but the question remains why the up and down arrows are deactivated. Also renaming the levels does not resort them automatically, as mentioned in other post. I do not find a simple description on how to move the level and it is not self explaning.
[Apr 26, 2017, 7:21:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

The arrows are for sorting levels with same elevation, so if you set your Grundstück to 0, you will be able to put Grundstück and Keller in the right order on the same level. For instance if you want to see one level with plan, without seeing the furniture on the same plan. ok
[Apr 26, 2017, 7:28:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

To change, rename or modify each level, double click on, for example, level 0, this can be found directly above and left of the 2d window, you will need to do this for each level separately. Do not forget to add the floor depth to the wall height.
Mike
[Apr 26, 2017, 6:00:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Grundstück elevation 0 floor thickness 0 hieght 250
3keller 262 12 250
1eg 524 12 250
2og 786 12 250
[Apr 26, 2017, 6:09:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved