Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 22
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 38752 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
My take on a ranch styled home.

Having looked around the internet for a bit of inspiration, i realised that ranch's are not just glorified cabins, so figured i would have a go.
Screen shots for all of these as its quicker.
Start here with 2 images of the sub floor, which comprises of a double garage, a cinema and storage room (beneath the stairs), a roundish storage room and the guest suite.

And

The ground floor shows the entrances, front and rear, and the covered porch.

and

More rooms available with a little under pinning and excavation, maybe later, digger gone off hire now smile.

The 1st floor houses the bulk of the rooms, kitchen diner, sitting area, master suite and 2 further bedrooms, both with ensuite.

And

A further sub floor houses the office and a wc located above the garage.

When i get the roof's and the windows for the master bedroom and bathroom sorted i'll post them along with some renders hopefully.
As always i would apprteciate hearing your thoughts on this project. Hear your thoughts ?????????? never mind.
Enjoy
Mike biggrin
[Apr 30, 2017, 11:15:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA
Re: My take on a ranch styled home.

WOW! So far, really quite amazing. I can hardly wait to see it in its final form.
----------------------------------------

[Apr 30, 2017, 7:21:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Hi
Well the roof on this one really hurt my head, pleased with it now though i noticed 2 of the panels need raising slightly when i viewed it in html.
Ran out of time to get the porch roof done, it will have to wait till next weekend.
Heres a view of the front

And the not front wink

Finally the Link to the html

Mike
[May 1, 2017, 10:04:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

I think that the roof has been hard to do... Congratulations ! smile

@miker : I'm a question : where is the main entry ?
=> Big double white door with stairs or another side ?

smile
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[May 2, 2017, 5:38:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

@bdfd Double doors, small porch is the front m8, should become clear when i add walls, drive etc

Roof looks to be done know, couldnt figure out how to rotate and tilt the various parts needed, and end up with a satisfactory finish, so i installed sketchup and created the 2 sections with it.
See what you think.
I changed the pillars from wood to concrete to white and back to concrete ,i think i preferred white.
These 2 images were made with the time set at 7pm (19) should have positioned a rocking chair so i could have an early evening beer and cigar smile

And a drive with coping stones

Mike
[May 2, 2017, 8:37:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Great, Mike! Very original and really well done. An evening beer in the patio for me too (but no cigar, thank you)!
[May 3, 2017, 9:14:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

so i could have an early evening beer and cigar
All these with moderation of course ! laughing
---
[May 3, 2017, 10:53:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Mike...really nice. And good architecture... Interior looks great too.
[May 3, 2017, 9:44:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Heres an updated link , images to follow.
Mike
[May 5, 2017, 11:53:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Cool, It's big enough to become a motel !
Just add a little parking and a swimming-pool... love struck

smile
---
[May 5, 2017, 2:17:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved