Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 22
Posts: 22   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 38760 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: My take on a ranch styled home.

I think not
[May 5, 2017, 5:48:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Front and rear images, i decided i would go with the white pillars for the porch, is this whats called a stoop?
Front

Rear

[May 5, 2017, 5:54:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thanks Mike for sharing this nice ranch made for people who like round things. Fortunately, all the walls inside the house are not round, otherwise it might become difficult to furnish it! wink
In my mind, the last step of a stoop (nice to learn a new word) is larger but of course, it's up to you!
I appreciate also that you try the new textures of the recent libraries update. It's good to see how they render on a real project.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 5, 2017, 6:51:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

I really like the new textures, thx to all involved in supplying them,it was seeing them that made me think to do this style. All the steps were set to 10 inch's, i'll check them, maybe its the shadow, but probaby me. The shaped walls i saw somewhere online, seemed to give the transition between rooms a nice flow, but it appeared to me that all the furnishings, right down to curtain poles were 1 off's, lots of trouble. biggrin
Appreciate the comments m8
Mike
[May 5, 2017, 7:44:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Hiya
I have now remodelled both front and rear steps, glad the rear steps needed doing as, i think, the result is much better.

Retextured each "floor" component to the flooring pattern, and a wall, 1 inch lower, gives the timbers some depth.

I now have somewhere to sit too. biggrin

Also added a gazebo, with a chimney to accomadate the BBQ

Mike
[May 6, 2017, 1:26:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Started the interior, 1st to be completed is the master bathroom. Since the walls are shaped i have modified existing library items to follow the theme and created a new shower stall.

I used 2x 3' dia.incandescent light sources here, elevated to 4'6" set at 15%, there are 3 warm light sources by the mirror and the spot lights, the "add ceiling lights" options is checked for the render.

Hope you like it.
Mike
[May 7, 2017, 3:09:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Nice Mike...that first interior pic looks very nice...super
[May 29, 2017, 9:06:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you Martin.
Got a few more images ready to share for this project.

Office

Kitchen/Diner

Dining room

Bedroom (2)
[Jun 3, 2017, 2:20:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

OOPS!

And the WC

Thats it for now.
Mike
[Jun 3, 2017, 2:23:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Hi,

Nice pictures.

Did you forget the extractor Hood in the kitchen ? cool

Something is wrong in the WC ?
Is it the mirror too low or/and the hand towel to high ? biggrin
smile
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bdfd at Jun 3, 2017, 4:34:22 PM]
[Jun 3, 2017, 4:31:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 22   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved