Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3871 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
error 40

Does anyone know what error 40 means, seen when trying to export a file for html viewing.
thx
Mike
[May 2, 2017, 8:00:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Re: error 40

Does anyone know what error 40 means, seen when trying to export a file for html viewing.
thx
Mike
I have already had this 2 or 3 times... sick

I think your file is accessed by another user and you can not update it... angry
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[May 3, 2017, 7:12:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The error 40 covers errors that may happen during the export on the server (a little like if the Export to HTML5 plug-in failed). The reason suggested by bdfd is interesting and I should check how to avoid the issue he describes, but in the case of Mike777, it's another issue. The logs on the server report that it's due to a damaged .sh3d file. So please double check if the .sh3d file you submitted can be opened in Sweet Home 3D (maybe you copied it in a different file). I also made some adjustments that could fix your issue (even if I don't believe in this option), so please try again. Then if it still happens, please tell us.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 3, 2017, 8:22:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

The file continues to open ok with Sweet home, i tried both compressed and uncompressed, managed to get it to upload eventually but on by removing 1 of the roof sections i had made with sketchup, thx for your help.
Mike
[May 5, 2017, 11:56:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Interesting... that could mean that the tool could not transform to OBJ format this roof section at DAE format. Please, try to create a simple .sh3d file with that section and export it. Then if it fails, send it to me because that should help me to fix a potential bug.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 6, 2017, 11:56:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

ty Emmanuel
I created a file with just those 2 roof sections in and it loaded fine, i dont think its a size issue as the ranch file is only 7'688 kb, and the roof file is just 26 it is here and the ranch is here.
Thanx in advance
Mike
[May 6, 2017, 1:38:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved