Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10729 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
aeis0939

United States of America
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused Siding Texture

I am looking for simple vinyl siding textures for my houses! Tired of using white wood and brick combo. PLS help or at least direct me to good site for textures.
[May 8, 2017, 2:42:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Re: Siding Texture

I am looking for simple vinyl siding textures for my houses! Tired of using white wood and brick combo. PLS help or at least direct me to good site for textures.
ask to Google, Yahoo, ... wink

It's so easy ! biggrin
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[May 9, 2017, 6:11:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Did you try the new textures recently released? There are also some good websites recommended here .
[May 9, 2017, 10:43:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Tricky thing with textures is that they come in endless varieties in terms of color and look. Finding something online may be easy, but finding the perfect match could be slightly harder, especially seamless ones.

A while back, a discussion came up (thread 5778) about using some basic patterns and add color (e.g. with the Gimp: Colors-Colorize). There are some examples in SF 3D models 351 (and 374). And there are several websites for playing with different color palettes, matching and conversion. Added a couple
of small, generic textures as illustration: 351 in case they can be of use.

ok

[May 10, 2017, 10:39:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
patty55

United States

i heard there are many more options out there then what there was previously. If you'd like you can contact conservstion constructoin for their pamphlet they have a ton of options and are super easy to work with.
[Aug 24, 2018, 4:32:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Robbyvenetian

United States

Hello people, I'm looking for the same thing. Gray Siding. Any updates where I can find them? Thank you.
[Aug 3, 2021, 11:27:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved