Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4113 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Bones.Barden

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused I Can't Buy a Copy of Sweet Home 3D

I have used a free trial of Sweet Home 3D but want more add-ins. So, I went to the AMAZON (.COM) site and tried to purchase a full copy. When I went to the Amazon cart, I was told that, because I was shopping from Australia, I cannot purchase Sweet Home 3D due to "geographical limitations".

I then went to AMAZON.COM.AU but they didn't list Sweet Home 3D.

Do Sweet Home's marketers know their distribution is limited in this way?

I'll just have to find something else maybe.
[May 11, 2017, 5:42:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: I Can't Buy a Copy of Sweet Home 3D

Some other Australian users reported this problem too, and when I reported it to Amazon, they answered that they "have discontinued digital distribution to Australia" and "at this time there are no plans to resume distribution in Australia".
Please consider using the free version of Sweet Home 3D (differences with the version sold at Amazon are explained in this thread) and making a donation if you like it.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 11, 2017, 12:48:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Artcair

Egypt
Re: I Can't Buy a Copy of Sweet Home 3D

We face the same problem in Egypt
[Jun 9, 2017, 9:59:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved