Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2397 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
jwstarr

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
how do I give my floor areas texture which is visible on 2D floor plan?

My 3d views all look fine, textures and changes appear as I edit. but on the 2d floor plan everything is just grey, no differentiation. I try adding colors and textures, they appear in 3d but not on the 2d plan.. in order to communicate with other people I need to show floor changes, spaces etc.. but it is all just grey boxes. I haven't figured it yet.. I've done a lot of searches.. but what I've found hasn't changed the 2d view. then when I export to pdf for instance, its all black and white, so floors and openings appear the same.. so it is not readable..

Thanks a bunch!
B

using sw3d linux 4.3 64bit on cinnamon 17.1
[May 25, 2017, 6:11:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jwstarr

Re: how do I give my floor areas texture which is visible on 2D floor plan?

I'm now running mint 18.1 sh3d 5.4. I found a way to do some of what this question is about via prefs.. there is option for floor and furniture rendering in plan. I'm interested to know if there are any other notes on this, but I have at least AN answer. thanks!
[May 26, 2017, 4:03:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: how do I give my floor areas texture which is visible on 2D floor plan?

Read the User Guide and search the built-in Help??
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[May 26, 2017, 4:25:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved