Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2990 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Bubblobill

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Furniture Library Editor - L4J Look and Feel fix needed

Hi folks,

I am on Win 10 and have applied the L4J.ini fix for SH3D in order to have functional dialog boxes.

Same problem exists in the Furniture Library Editor but I haven't managed to fix it with an ini file. Care to share the switches required to set the look and feel options in this too?

Cheers,

Jay
[Jun 11, 2017, 4:21:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Furniture Library Editor - L4J Look and Feel fix needed

A Launch4J ini file works only with exe generated with Launch4J, and the Furniture Library Editor is available only as a Jar executable.
If you want to apply the tip proposed to fix Sweet Home 3D problems with file dialog under Windows 10, you should run the editor from the command line, with a command similar to:
java -Dswing.defaultlaf=javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalLookAndFeel -jar path\to\FurnitureLibraryEditor-1.20.jar
To get easily the path to the Jar file, you can drag and drop its icon onto the cmd window.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 12, 2017, 6:06:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bubblobill

Australia

No joy. Did not work for me. *sigh*
[Jun 13, 2017, 3:29:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Sorry, I should have tried on my side first. I updated the source code but this won't be available before the next version.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 13, 2017, 9:22:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved