Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5494 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
hoangtrunglien

usa
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How to edit a room

Hi,
I have created a room and the size of it is now shown. How can I make the room larger or add another room to it? I do not know the keys I need. Dragging the edges does not leed to what I want.

Thanks for your help.
[Jun 25, 2017, 9:13:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Re: How to edit a room

Hi,

Try to cancel the 'magnetism' option to update the room,
or
Add new walls for new room...

smile
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jun 26, 2017, 6:00:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: How to edit a room

I guess you moved the walls, expecting the room points would follow but this is not how Sweet Home 3D works. Select the room surface and move the points to the new wall corners, and you'll see that magnetism will help you place them easily on the corners. You may also delete the room surface and create it again with the room creation tool.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 26, 2017, 9:20:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved