Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 98
Posts: 98   Pages: 10   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 207047 times and has 97 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Sweet Home 3D 5.5

On the Online version, these features are available in the contextual menu of the 3D view once you logged in.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 11, 2017, 10:55:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

Logged in... of course... I thought I was logged in. blushing

BUT: It does not create images in Q1 or Q2.

We have tried on two different machines. Same problem.
On both machines we can create both photos and videos in every quality using v5.4

cec
[Sep 11, 2017, 11:12:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Could you try again with the Online version after you activate Java console?
If some text appears when you try to create a photo, I would be pleased you copy paste it here to help me understand what's going on.
[Sep 11, 2017, 12:37:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

Like this:

?

cec
[Sep 11, 2017, 1:57:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thanks for this helpful information. The error must be provoked by the fact that you use two monitors on your computer. I made the required change in source code to fix this bug. Too bad, I didn't fix it with the update I published on Saturday, moreover because you reported it on Thursday sad
Shall I release a version 5.5.2 already?
[Sep 11, 2017, 3:05:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

Puh! I was starting to think my karma had gone bad.
I'm okay finishing my project with version 5.4, so there's no hurry on my behalf.

cec
[Sep 11, 2017, 3:25:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I'm sure your karma is ok, but mine is in bad shape for this release, even if regressions are unfortunately very difficult to avoid after programming important changes.

At least, printing and print preview work for the 3D view, and creating images work if you turn off the second monitor. As the users with two monitors who want to create pictures in quality 1 or 2 might be quite rare, I might wait longer before releasing a new version. I fear that the upcoming macOS High Sierra might require some more important changes if Apple doesn't fix the current issues with Java programs (in the current beta, Sweet Home 3D free DMG version doesn't work and the paying version has some problems with the menu bar). So I would prefer not to release a new version each week!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Sep 11, 2017, 3:54:33 PM]
[Sep 11, 2017, 3:50:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

In case of need, I published a patch for this issue that was reported by another user. See Bug #780.
[Sep 14, 2017, 2:29:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Simon_Franke

Thank you for the new version, but I still miss the portable version.
[Sep 14, 2017, 4:40:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Unless you speak Ukranian, Slovenian, Slovakian and Korean and translate all the new words tonight in those languages, you'll have to wait a little longer. I don't know if translators will agree to continue their contribution to Sweet Home 3D translations for this version, but I feel we shouldn't stress them and wait their contribution a little longer, no? wink
[Sep 14, 2017, 5:25:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 98   Pages: 10   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved