Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4714 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
MarkYap

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
RENOVATIONS 3D

Hello. I just want to ask is there a way to import furnitures which are not in .sh3f formats in RENOVATIONS 3D(android version of sweet home 3d), or is there a way to compile them into .sh3f file so that I can be able to import them in my app. Thanks!
[Jul 13, 2017, 12:45:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
philjord

New Zealand
Re: RENOVATIONS 3D

Hi there,
Unfortunately the import furniture feature of Sweet Home 3D is a bit complex and advanced so it hasn't been ported to Renovation 3D, and I'm not expecting to be able to at any time soon.

So your options are to either:
Move your sh3d file to a desktop; use Sweet Home 3D to edit it and import the furniture; then move the sh3d file back to your device.

The files formats are fully compatible so this method can be used for any advanced feature needed (like making sloping roofs etc).

Or:
Use the Furniture Library Editor (http://www.sweethome3d.com/plugins.jsp#tools) on your desktop to create a sh3f file and import that into Renovations3D on your device.

Sorry I can provide a more direct system.

Thanks for using Renovations 3D.

Phil.
[Jul 15, 2017, 12:26:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MarkYap

Hello. Thank you for your response, unfortunately my desktop broked down. 😖 Do you have some 3d models in .sh3f format that you can share with me? Or do you know where else can I download some, aside from the models present in this site? Thanks for helping me, just badly need it for a school.project.
[Jul 17, 2017, 2:16:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
philjord

New Zealand

Hi Mark,
A few months ago I added this feature into Renovations 3D so you can now import any .obj file that you've downloaded from the internet.

Please see this video for how to , start from the catalog view; Menu->Import furniture....

Thanks,
Phil.
[Dec 8, 2017, 7:56:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved