Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1303 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
quanghieuci

tphcm
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
2 Question (Where model 3D "Open Door" and Flip A House )

hi
In Sweet Home 3D examples, I can see that the doors are always represented OPEN but in my archive 3D models there is no "OPEN DOOR". May I know where can I find it?

and second question :

In some areas of NYC, there are houses that are mirrored copies of the one next to it. They share a common wall area (sometimes its 2 walls side by side as 1) between the two, and along that wall, one house is a mirror copy of the one next to it. If the original has a set of stairs to the left, the mirrored house would have a set of stairs to the right, and so on.

Any way to grab a whole house or floors of a house and mirror flip it? I tried grouping but that only works on furniture, windows and doors, not walls or rooms.

Thanks for the help!
[Jul 27, 2017, 3:19:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Re: 2 Question (Where model 3D "Open Door" and Flip A House )

hi
In Sweet Home 3D examples, I can see that the doors are always represented OPEN but in my archive 3D models there is no "OPEN DOOR". May I know where can I find it?
and second question :
In some areas of NYC, there are houses that are mirrored copies of the one next to it. They share a common wall area (sometimes its 2 walls side by side as 1) between the two, and along that wall, one house is a mirror copy of the one next to it. If the original has a set of stairs to the left, the mirrored house would have a set of stairs to the right, and so on.
Any way to grab a whole house or floors of a house and mirror flip it? I tried grouping but that only works on furniture, windows and doors, not walls or rooms.
Thanks for the help!
Hi,

1. And yes, there is ONE example in Doors & Windows section called Open door... cool

2. You must install a plug-in called advancedediting : see plugin section

Two simple searches, you aren't curious. laughing

smile
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jul 27, 2017, 6:16:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Bdfd, your answer is not very sweet!
Quanghieuci, are you sure you downloaded all the Sweet Home 3D librairies? There are 4 models of open doors in the free models.
For a mirrored copy, you can also export the whole house then reimport it in the direction you want.
[Jul 27, 2017, 7:07:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

VeroniQ, exporting then reimporting a whole house won't let you change it afterwards. If it will be possible to arrange furniture in it, it won't be easy since the imported house will behave like a big piece of furniture!
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 27, 2017, 7:44:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved