Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3813 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
brianrogers981

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
love struck Need Help importing/viewing Textures Libraries

When using the application, I am unable to see/find the textures libraries I downloaded and imported. I choose textures for a room to put in a hardwood floor and it's still the same deault ones that were there with the install. No new ones are appearing in the list box. I select import and that doesn't lead me to any textures files. Am stuck here. Any help would be much appreciated. Otherwise just loving this saweet 3D application.
[Aug 25, 2017, 12:04:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Need Help importing/viewing Textures Libraries

Depending on the way you imported textures, you can find them using one of the two following ways:
- individually imported images as textures are written with an italic font in the textures list of the dialog box that lets you choose a texture
- imported textures libraries are listed in Textures libraries section of the Libraries in use pane. This pane is displayed by clicking on the Libraries... button shown at the bottom of Sweet Home 3D About dialog box.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 11, 2017, 1:06:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved