Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3118 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
soriana

Italia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How do I delet the installed library?

I have installed the library of contributions, but now I want to remove it completely. That is, I would like to have the program without any furniture. How can I do it, where is the file I need to delet? I reinstalled the program twice, but I could not remove the library ....
[Aug 30, 2017, 5:10:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: How do I delet the installed library?

Please, read the end of the section Importing 3D models in the user's guide.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 30, 2017, 6:34:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
soriana

Italia

Thanks, I found everything, it's very simple. I'm so sorry, but I really did not read the guide because I do not know English well, but reading the guide translated by google is not easy (easier to learn English! smile ) ..... then, I thought the Program is so simple that everything is clear .....
Then the way for uninstall the library is:
About (sweet home dialog box) – Libreries in use – if we click on the sh3f file open the furniture folder (user - application data- sweet home-furniture) - remove the file from the furniture folder.

Best regards
[Aug 31, 2017, 12:45:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Hi Soriana, il guida esiste anche in italiano ;-)
[Aug 31, 2017, 9:41:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
soriana

Italia

Thank you, smile
but....... I do not know about the whole guide, but just this fragment is not translated correctly, that is:

in English:
To uninstall a SH3F file, remove it from the furniture plugin folder of Sweet Home 3D....

in Italian:
Per disinstallare un file SH3F, rimuovi il rispettivo plug-in contenuto nella cartella furniture di Sweet Home 3D ....

In fact it is written in Italian: To uninstall a SH3F file, remove the corresponding plug-in in the furniture folder of Sweet home 3D .......

sad .....
[Aug 31, 2017, 10:42:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Grazie Soriana. So, the right translation would be: "Per deisntallare un file SH3F, rimuovilo dal contenuto nella cartella furniture di..." Esatto?
[Sep 1, 2017, 2:18:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
soriana

Italia

yes :-) approximately. The right translation would be: "per disinstallare un file SH3F rimuovilo dalla cartella furniture/plug-in di .... "
[Sep 1, 2017, 8:53:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved