Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3010 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
qythyx

Japan
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Rendering options

I love the high quality rendering, but it would be nice if the rendering happened at a lower thread priority. I find the main UI to be very slow and unresponsive while rendering. Often my renders take a long time (more than 1 hour) and I would like to continue making other edits while they run, but since the UI is slow this is very cumbersome.

Also, sometimes SH3D crashes while I'm making edits. This of course also kills any ongoing render. If the render has been running for a while this is very annoying, since I lost that time. So, it would be great if there was a separate program that just did the rendering. That way it wouldn't also die if the main SH3D crashes. You could also potentially batch up more renders. For example I often want to render the say view point at different times of day.
[Aug 31, 2017, 4:34:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved