Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3619 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
7omE

Norwegian in England
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Polyline & Levels

Hi all,

I have just started to use the program and love it. However I have found 2 things I would love were implemented to make it easier to use, or learn that my searching skills on the internet isn't the best :P

Wish 1:
I plan and make a design on multiply levels and found it hard to keep track of the status and potential collisions on what have been placed and areas I know will be used for something.

To solve this I have started to use polylines to show that this area is taken or planned to be taken, but yet not found how to utilise it or ready to put it out. This works great for me, but I would like to have an option in the polyline 'Modify Polylines' to check
1) Just this level (Standard)
2) All levels (So it get used on future levels as well)
3) check out the specific levels I want it on.

If I got this wish it would ease the plan ahead of putting things out and make it easier to fit better together on the first draft, and avoid having to change many polylines if one small change happens in one level.

Wish 2: (Minor detail wish)

After flicking much with levels I have noticed I like having the actual elevation number on the tabs of the level names. Since the levels are changing I sometimes forget updating the levels name or just update the name and not the elevation itself.

So I would wish myself this as a standard (Or setting to turn on) that the tab shows the elevation number automatically.

Any feedback are welcome, bad or good ;)
[Sep 8, 2017, 8:19:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved