Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2697 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Trimble is trouble?

I'm at loss.
On the 3D models page a link to the 3D warehouse is promoted as a good place to find 3D models.
About Trimble 3D Warehouse, 3D models in KMZ format can be imported in Sweet Home 3D from version 4.4. Models only available in SKP/SketchUp format can be easily converted to DAE/Collada format by choosing File > Export > 3D Model... menu item in the free version of SketchUp.

I have also seen lots of posts where the Sketchup 3D Warehouse is recommended.

But then, when I wanted to publish a HTML-model of my latest project, I read that I could not upload any project that contained any models from Trimble 3D warehouse.
How strict is this?
I have based a rack-mount cabinet upon two rails (200 x 4 cm), downloaded from the warehouse. My guess is that the rails will count for 0,01% of my construction. Does that mean I'm disqualified?
[Sep 20, 2017, 9:33:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved