Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 9
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3003 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
bizusomoy

Bangladesh
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
no texture on surface

hi, my problem is, after applying texture on furniture when I give final render it shows the only color on the surface but not a texture.what I will do.plz help me.
[Sep 22, 2017, 7:07:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Re: no texture on surface

hi, my problem is, after applying texture on furniture when I give final render it shows the only color on the surface but not a texture.what I will do.plz help me.
Hi,

Can you show us (screenshots) a picture before and after ?
What are the parameters of rendering ?
What is the size of the texture (in pixels) ?

smile
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Sep 22, 2017, 7:39:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Probably a model from the Sketchup Warehouse. Sh*t happens with those.
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Sep 22, 2017, 7:56:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Probably a model from the Sketchup...
Yes, most likely. Around the forum there are several threads about textures and Sketchup. It is usually possible to fix with Sketchup - making sure that textures/colours only are applied to the outer surfaces (using "Orient faces", "Reverse faces" and avoid and remove the "Two sided faces"). But on a complicated model, that can be a cumbersome process.

In recent versions of SH3D, it is sometimes possible to remove the back surfaces that bleed through and ruin the rendering: If the offending material is listed in the material list (and not used elsewhere) it can be set to invisible. But then you need to be lucky with the model.

ok
[Sep 22, 2017, 9:15:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bizusomoy

Bangladesh

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214...51&type=3&theater

here in this link, you can see the floor there is no texture but only color.I also use texture on the walls but there is also the same problem.
[Sep 22, 2017, 10:31:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

What version do you use (see About dialog box)?
Would you have duplicated walls and rooms (possibly introduced after a quick copy paste), with a version of these objects textured differently? Just temporarily delete one of them to check that.
If this is not the right idea, could you share or send me a simplified version showing the bug?
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 22, 2017, 10:46:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bizusomoy

Bangladesh

I m using 5.5 version.I did but there are the same thing happening,
[Sep 22, 2017, 11:25:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

So please, share or send me a simplified version showing the bug?
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 22, 2017, 11:50:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
qythyx

Japan

I sometimes see something similar. It happens when I'm rendering a video, or even just single images multiple times (different view points, etc). Sometimes the texture is fine, but sometimes it's just grey.

Do others see this? Any ideas?
[Sep 25, 2017, 8:39:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved