Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 22
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 26986 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
RebTech

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Windows 10 display issue

every time I start the program and try and move my mouse around...this is what I end up with?

any solutions to this video display issue? using the lattest ver
Version 5.5.2 Java version 1.8.0_144 / 64 bit / 5 GB max

[Oct 12, 2017, 5:12:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Windows 10 display issue

Could you try to reinstall the program using the options described here?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 15, 2017, 6:03:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Treglis

I had the same issue. This helped me to solve the problem http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,7628#34466
[Oct 16, 2017, 9:40:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Nik_2213

United Kingdom

Are you using the bundled graphics driver, which may be optimised for gaming ? You may need a generic driver from the chip-maker eg Nvidia...
[Jan 18, 2018, 3:14:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Scrati

I have the exact same problem with version 5.7 and before. I even tried 3.6 which I found in one of my backup folders.

I tried the hints in post number 2 and 3 and I have original graphics drivers installed.

Has anybody any ideas?
[May 2, 2018, 9:40:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sfcusaoh

United States

I am having the same problem...

I have Sweet Home 3D version 5.7 and Java jre1.8.0_171 installed on an Asus G752VL i7 2.6GHz processor with 12GB ram running Win10 64bit.

Replacing the Sweet Home 3D bin & lib files with the Java bin & lib files did not correct the issue.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help...
[May 24, 2018, 2:35:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dusho

Also having this issue and nothing from what is mentioned here helped. Tried portable, tried jre 1.6, tried sh3d version 3.4, tried disabling java3d by env. variable (now causing directX/opengl error at start up).
Issue starts right away when any tooltip appears, then it feels like re-paint is totally messed up (almost like double buffer content is painted where your mouse is).
Found also other SW with similar reports: https://github.com/chatty/chatty/issues/69

My setup is Win10, 64-bit, Asus G752, Nvidia GTX1070, factory drivers
[Aug 14, 2018, 9:26:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ErikJan

The Netherlands

Exactly what I see too
[Oct 26, 2018, 8:23:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MoritzWb

Same here, still no solution?
[Dec 18, 2018, 7:12:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

From version 6.0, the destination folder screen in Sweet Home 3D installer shows Architecture options to install the program in 32 bit or 64 bit. Did you try the 32 bit option?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 19, 2018, 8:53:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved