Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 22
Posts: 22   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 26981 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
RebTech

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Windows 10 display issue

I've uninstalled sweet home 3d, updated all drivers OpenGL DirectX to the latest.
Reinstalled Sweet Home and tried 32 and 64 and both are still crashing.

[Feb 6, 2019, 8:33:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Maybe an older version will work for you...
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 6, 2019, 9:29:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
CameronG

This is the same error I'm getting. I've tried downgrading to version 5.7 and the exact same errors keep happening.
[Feb 14, 2019, 5:29:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bboycc

Canada

For me, looks like this was caused by my NVIDIA driver. I changed the Adjust Image Setting to "Let the 3D application decide" and seemed to work for me. Good luck!

Desktop > Right Click > NVIDIA Control Panel > Adjust image setting with preview > Let the 3D application decide
[Feb 24, 2019, 3:30:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bboycc

Canada

Nevermind... still having the same issues. NVIDIA Control Panel didn't fix it.
[Feb 24, 2019, 3:36:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
LisaBuck

Australia

I'm having the same problem. Got a new computer with twin graphics cards, Intel & NVIDIA. Worked fine on my previous laptop running Windows 10. On the new laptop, works when only using the built in monitor (running on the Intel card) but messes up if the additional monitor is turned on (on NVIDIA card). Have tried updating all the graphics drivers, tried many different install verions, tried installing the 32 bit ver 6.1.2, added the ini file, tried the install command with the flags (..\SweetHome3D-6.1.2-windows.exe /os.arch=x86 /j3d.version=1.5.2). I really really like the program but I've run out of ways to fix this. I have the dxDiag file if that will help diagnose the issue
[Feb 26, 2019, 1:35:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
RevTomB

USA

I just installed SH#D 6.4.2 on Windows 10 machine with high end RAM, Video cards, drivers, etc. and have horrid problems when moving the mouse over any of the menu boxes. For instance when modifying a "wall." Turning off all 3D features and taking the 3D window down to NOTHING, as in not appearing at all, helped. This really stinks for a Windows 10 install this late in the game. How do you roll back to a previous version of SH3D that actually will work with Win10?
[Sep 2, 2020, 4:12:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
LisaBuck

Australia
smile Re: Windows 10 display issue

Yay! This problem is solved for me by installing version

Sweet Home 3D ® Version 6.4.2 Java version 1.8.0_202 - 64bit - 0.2 / 4.8 GB Java 3D version 1.6.1

I am SOOOOO glad this is now working as I love the program! smile
[Dec 31, 2020, 3:47:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
snmavronis
Advanced Member

USA

When you installed the JAVA version, did you have to uninstall the non-JAVA version or did it upgrade over it? I have the same issue since my home has gotten more complex and bigger. I don’t want to lose settings and furniture/texture imported stuff.
Steve N Mavronis - Retired PC Tech
[Jan 23, 2021, 2:44:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

You won't lose settings, they are saved appart and not deleted when you uninstall Sweet Home 3D (see the FAQ for more details).
Just run the installer again and select the 64 bit architecture in the screen that lets you choose the folder where Sweet Home 3D is installed.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 25, 2021, 9:30:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 22   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved