Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5296 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
gadizim

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Sweet home 3D freelancers wanted

Hi,
I'm looking for a freelance to create several models of typical indoor scenarios (living room, class room, kitchen, etc.) using sweethome 3D (for $ of course), can you recommend someone?

Gadi
[Oct 16, 2017, 11:36:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bruce_Lytle

USA
Re: Sweet home 3D freelancers wanted

I have just figured out how to transform my 3D CAD drawings to an .obj format to use as furniture.
Been working with 3D (2.5) since AutoCAD 1.0, currently using VariCAD under linux for various designs.
I'm retired, have time and would be interested in doing some drawings to stay busy.
Contact me...
[Jan 30, 2018, 10:12:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Metal1978

Argentina

If you want can you contact with me, i've the sweet3d instaled on my pc, maybe i can help you, my e-mail is marcelojuarez542@gmail.com
[Feb 28, 2018, 5:52:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
RuthCalleja

Malta

I'm available for Sweet home 3D freelancers - you can contact me, i've been using sweet3d for the past 5 years for various projects, my e-mail is ruth.pmqs@gmail.com.
[May 28, 2018, 11:33:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
asifmmtaz

Pakistan

Hi,
I am available in doing 3D models of homes
[Apr 11, 2019, 8:14:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved