Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4008 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
pedro.guerreiro

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
My first thread: Exported homes manager error

Hi everyone.
I'm having some troubles with the models that i'm uploadind to skechtfab because they appear with no colors or textures, so i've tried do use this link here http://www.sweethome3d.com/exportHomes.jsp but it doens't upload the all model as you can see in the picture attached. It stops around the 20-21% and goes no further.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-dvWGe33utASmcwcUMwN3ZnOE0/view?usp=sharing

Any sugestions?

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Pedro
[Oct 18, 2017, 3:34:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: My first thread: Exported homes manager error

I tried to view the home you exported, and didn't encounter any issue. With which browser did you try? If you tried on a smartphone or a tablet, maybe the file is too large to be handled...
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 18, 2017, 2:05:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pedro.guerreiro

Firefox 56.0.1 and Google Chrome 62.0.3202.62, both updated :-(
I also tried with de IE but it stops the same way.
[Oct 18, 2017, 4:25:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hal9000
Advanced Member

Spain

I just tried with Chrome on Windows 10 x64 and it stopped at 22% ("reading model comoda"). Same with IE and Edge.
If a long walk every day were healthy, mailmen would be immortal. tongue
[Oct 19, 2017, 9:37:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I found the issue, it comes from how the loading of Jacuzzi_Start_Doble_160x90 N200710.3DS model is handled (it behaved differently under macOS, that's why I didn't experience this problem).
I committed a correction in CVS and will probably release a new version of Sweet Home 3D JS Viewer soon, because this bug might prevent viewing SH3D files containing 3DS or DAE files.
Meanwhile, to avoid this issue, remove the 3DS model or replace it by an OBJ model.
[Oct 19, 2017, 5:45:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pedro.guerreiro

Thank´s a lot Emmanuel Puybaret. The problem is that 90% of the models (furniture, trees, cars, etc) are 3DS. It seems i'll have to wait until the release of the new version of the viewer :-/
Regards,
Pedro Guerreiro
[Oct 19, 2017, 11:26:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I just updated Sweet Home 3D JS Viewer to version 5.5.2 and Export to HTML5 plug-in to version 1.3.1 with the correction for this bug.
Sorry for any inconvenience this bug may have caused.
[Oct 20, 2017, 5:31:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pedro.guerreiro

And it works :-)
Thanks a lot Emmanuel Puybaret!!!
[Oct 23, 2017, 3:54:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved