Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1983 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
peterweaver

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How to lock a single wall,not all walls?

Hi there,
I am new here
When I draw a wall, how can I lock a single wall?
Is it a function similar to ortho in Autocad, where I can draw a straight walls?
How can I trim two intersecting walls?

Cheers
[Jan 10, 2018, 10:50:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: How to lock a single wall,not all walls?

In Sweet Home 3D, you can lock all walls or unlock them, but you can’t lock individual walls.

I don’t know Autocad so the only thing that "straight" walls makes me think about in Sweet Home 3D context, is its magnetism that you may enable or disable in the preferences to help you draw walls at an angle multiple of 15º or at any angle. See help about magnetism for more information.

I’m not sure to fully understand what you mean by "trimming". Did you try the recently added menu item Plan > Join walls? Is it what you look for?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 11, 2018, 12:43:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
peterweaver

UK
Re: How to lock a single wall,not all walls?

Hi there,

Thanks for your response.
I have meant trimming about cut etc.
I know about locking all wall,but if you add another item to the wall,then the wall is unlocked.
I am trying to learn sweet home 3d ,just to be able to prepare a visualisation 3d for rooms,flats,houses etc.
I hope, I will learn.

Regards
[Jan 11, 2018, 10:47:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved