Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12364 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
peterweaver

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Kitchen units

Hi there,
Is it any website, where I can download a files obj kitchen library for free? Ikea kitchen etc?

Thanks for your help
[Jan 16, 2018, 11:48:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Kitchen units

In the left column of the SH3D website there is a menu item that says 3D models. Go there and you find a list of places where you can find lots of models. At the top of the page are 7 libraries that include lots of kitchen models (among many, many other things).

If that's not enough, start your search for more in the Trimble 3D warehouse.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jan 17, 2018, 11:20:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
peterweaver

UK

Cheers.
[Jan 31, 2018, 10:09:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
peterweaver

UK

Another topic-how can I export an objects obj from sweethome programme to back up file/external harddrive?
I have imported objects. If I was updating the sweethome software for a new version-would those previously downloaded object stay in my sweethome software?

[Note from moderator: sorry for editing your message, wrong handling in the forum on my side]
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Puybaret at Feb 1, 2018, 11:12:10 AM]
[Jan 31, 2018, 10:12:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Another topic-how can I export an objects obj from sweethome programme to back up file/external harddrive?
Select the object and choose the 3D view > Export to OBJ format menu item. Then, when prompted select Export selection option.

If I was updating the sweethome software for a new version-would those previously downloaded object stay in my sweethome software?
Yes, imported objects and textures are saved in private folders that are not deleted when you uninstall Sweet Home 3D or install a new version.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 1, 2018, 11:12:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
peterweaver

UK

Thank you very much for your tips.
[Feb 1, 2018, 10:06:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VintageJim

USA

I use the cabinet files in Sketchup for my cabinets. I load the software, go to the import section and search the Kraftmaid catalogs. I load the cabinet I need into Sketchup, do any necessary dynamic modifications, and export it as a KMZ file and then import it into SW3D.

That is a pretty brief explanation of the process. I can elaborate if needed.
[Apr 1, 2018, 2:38:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved